Param Institute of Education is looking for a Licensed Massage Therapist with clinical experience ready to teach or a Massage Therapy Instructor.
Role & Responsibility of MT Instructor:
- Preparing course plans and materials
- Vibrant classroom instruction
- Monitoring progress/attendance
- Embrace students to school standards
- Demonstrates training in educational methods, testing and evaluation and evidence strength in instructional methodology, delivery and techniques.
- Record grades / Submit reports
- Assist Career Services in placement of graduates
Requirements for MT Instructor:
Must have successfully passed the NCBTMB Exam
Must be licensed as a Massage Therapist in the State of New Jersey
Minimum of 3-5 years recent experience as a Massage Therapist
Knowledge of Anatomy ,Physiology, Kinesiology and Medical Terminology
Excellent communication and organizational skills.